This 3 hour workshop uses a combination of yoga, discussion, journaling and meditation and invites you to peel back the many layers, or “koshas” of your being on your journey to discover your passion and true self.
- I liked that the workshop existed at all.
- I liked the overview of the chemistry of the transition, particularly your pithy summary, “menopause is rewiring your brain”. Wanted more.
- I liked the reference to writers in the field, and the quotations.
- Excellent yoga session. It was very well placed to give us a break from the sitting, and get our juices flowing for the last bit of the session.
- Loved the “a-typical” music during the yoga. Fun.
- I liked the visioning – affirmation exercise. Definitely challenging.
- The 30 day journaling challenge is inspiring. Thanks.
- I liked the sharing; hearing from other women is always inspiring.